Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

It's Been Awhile

Wow - January 3rd is the last time I blogged! It's not that there wasn't anything going on, I think there was too much going on. Sometimes you just don't know where to start and the funny thing is I write on my blog all the time - in my head of course. It just never gets from Point A to Point B. I'll go over the some of the bigger stuff and  hopefully elaborate later on. I studied hard and got my CRRN (Certified Rehabilitation) back in the end of December so now I have a bunch of initials to add. The twins turned 3, can you believe it? Our older son Adam got engaged and is now looking at a house, our younger son Jackson was deployed to Japan. My dad turned 80 this year.

Oh, and we bought a house in Oregon. One of the things with visiting Jackson, Brandi and the girls is we fell in love with the area - it's all water and seaside like where we grew up but without the epic snowstorms and questionable relatives - paradise!  We'd been discussing it for awhile and David has been onlining it - he came across the perfect flip! It's an hour from where our friends Kim and Stephen live so they graciously went out and took a bazillion pictures and did a very extensive walk through. Then we put our house on the market and it sold in 5 days!!

We have to stay for a few more months to make the 2 year mark so we don't have to pay capital gains but that's fine as it gives us time to get our ducks in a row. More to follow! I promise!!

No comments: