Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Work.

We don't have any friends here, we have co-workers. It's just a hard place to make any acquaintances, even people just to wave to. I work too much to have any outside interests, after this last go around with the knitting class I've just given up. We are having another audit so it's another weekend in the office, Ray might come out the following weekend but we most likely will have no one to cover visits, so I'll be working again. Ignore me, I'm just tired and stressed. David has been picking up more and more work, so now the pets are becoming an issue. If it continues we will most likely have to start hiring a dog walker, but that's not a bad thing. And as you can see, Vincent is doing quite well - he's a happy boy, isn't he? I'm continuing to work on the shawl, I get a few rows in each night after I get home and the sock sits on the coffee table half done for now. I hope I remember the pattern by the time I get back to it. It's been raining a bit, we actually have some grass down the way which was surprising, the yard gets worked on a little, but until we can figure out the pool there's not much we can do.

No comments: