Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Free Fall.

 Well, I guess the sort of bad news is I told my new employer I would not be gracing their hallowed halls again - not for me! It was a good and a bad thing - good because it made think about what I really wanted to do and bad because, well,  I felt bad about it. I didn't go into this job lightly and I know it will leave them short.  But I could not even make myself go back again, the last night there I was dreading going and that is not a good way to feel on your orientation!! Not to mention one of the nurses that was orientating me told me I would start running if I was wise. Hmm. Now don't go getting upset - I have an interview on Monday and will not say what I'm doing until things are set in stone. We're in good shape financially for now, we can't go tossing money around but we're ok.  David did the numbers and we can afford for me to be unemployed for a couple of weeks. So there. I leave for California next week to see Jackson and Brandi get married, I can't wait for that. I can't believe I'm old enough to have a son that can get married. He really loves her and they make a great couple - I'm so glad. It seems so many people these days have such a hard time finding someone to share their lives with. I'm not sure why - but it's a shame. There's a lot to be said for a marriage that lasts for decades, someone to always be with you. And I will get to see Hollywood and all sorts of California stuff! I hope they have a yarn store or two - that would be fun! Well, fun for me, I can't speak for anyone else. I continue to work on the shawl, I'm on the first repeat of chart E - I am about a third of the way done now I suppose. I am keeping it on the wood needles so there won't be an issue with my flying with it. I have my ereader ready too for the flight. Not much going on, Molly and Reuben are the same, except Molly has taken up humping Reuben so she gets yelled at for that because it makes Reuben all squirrelly - like something out of a bad prison movie on the Lifetime channel. The beat goes on.


No comments: