Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January Rain. Eww.

We're experiencing a warm spell - in the 40's - it's a little unnerving. First off the mud from all the melt off is a bit much, everything is sloppy wet. But I think the killer part is your head starts thinking It's Spring! You breath deep when you go out the front door, start thinking about cleaning up the yard, maybe opening a window and letting that fresh air in. But we all know in a day or so, the temps will plummet, the mud will freeze solid and the driveway will resume being a sheet of ice again. But I plan on enjoying it until it breaks - spring is not so far away anymore, is it? I'm trying to get back on my diet, it's so hard to stop eating crap! We keep saying we'll stop and then someone brings home doughnuts or cookies and here we go again. I was good last night, but I did have cake at work so that kind of negated the whole thing. But I've started exercising in the morning again so that's a start. I'm 2/3 of the way through the shawl I'm knitting. I try to work on it every evening, at least a couple of rows. I got a pass for the clubhouse so I can use the pool on the weekends, now I just need to find the time to go!

No comments: