Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Is That The Sun?

The temperatures continue to sneak up and fall down, its 45, down to 20, snow, rain. The driveway is a mess, I wish we'd taken the time to find someone to plow it. Not only can't the gas company get up here, the entire driveway is a mired mess of mud and bound to get worse as the snow melts. We finally got the TV cable upgraded so I can have my BBC America on Saturday nights - I don't watch a lot of TV but the package we had didn't include any of my favorites (the Chiller Channel also!). We only had the living room TV done, it was much more expensive than I thought it would be. David has been finishing the house for the past week, looking back on my journal I was surprised at long he'd been sick this winter. He goes for his follow up appointment next week and then hopefully we're past all of this. I''m starting to get back to exercising, most of my problem is I don't have time in the morning and after dinner, I just don't feel like it. If Pearl could behave I could start walking and just might start going without her. Once it gets warm it seems silly to be on the exercise equipment while the sun is shining outside.

No comments: