Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Absolutely Fabulous!

 I'm watching the Ab Fab marathon on  the LOGO channel - I haven't seen it in forever and it's still as hilarious as ever.I love when Patsy feels faint and Eddie asks her when the last time she ate. Patsy takes a huge drag on her cigarette and says "1973 I think".  I am so tired. Last night it rained like the ocean had been transported to the air and was coming down - thunder and lightening included free of  charge. The electric must've gone out at some point of course. I woke up around 5:30 with a bit of a start - I had to be out of the house by 7-ish as I was doing a shift at the MS walk today as a volunteer. and it's a bit of a drive.  I  stumbled out of bed, pushed the dog out the door and got some surprised looks from her. The cats looked a little confused also as I gave them breakfast. The coffee hadn't gone off so I started it- and then glanced at the battery operated clock on the wall - which read a cheery 3:25 am. My digital clock had reset itself to the wrong time.  So I tried to go back to sleep but since the cats had eaten breakfast they wanted to go out and I could smell the coffee.......so up I got. The MS walk was FREEZING - the wind was howling like a banshee  and we were hanging on to the give away stuff - we wanted to give it away before it blew away! I had to go see a client so I left around 10:30 and sat in my car fully appreciating my heat. A lot. The wind continues to blow, it's sunny but miserable outside, Pearl prances and I huddle. So I'm inside watching my Ab Fab (how can you not love that show!) I thought this weather belonged to March not April.

No comments: