Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Head

 It's been raining for a couple of days now, the skies remain steel grey and dull, it's that bone chilling cold you just can't get rid of. I called in yesterday - I woke up sick but it was better by early afternoon which leads to believe it might be allergies. But I'm over it and  always happy not to vomit. I continue working on the blue sweater I started, it's a very nice pattern but it interferes with my TV watching a bit. I've had to fix it twice having acquired two mystery stitches while Pawn Stars was on. As you can see I've started picture taking again, I try to make sure I get enough time  as I drive - sometimes it's a big U-turn as it's easy to whiz right by the cool stuff. Today I was in the office except for my last dentist appointment, I'm glad I took the plunge and got a new dentist. I'm still a little angry - I've been seeing the other guy for almost a year so there's no reason why he should have missed FIVE cavities and yes I know he missed them because I had X rays in Sept and January, jerk. Dr. Eberhardt is painless, fast and does a wonderful job so I'm happy. I had cavities under my crowns so my mouth is pretty sore but at least I know all the cavities are taken care of this time.

No comments: