Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Testing One Two Three Testing

So, life as you have guessed lately has not been the best lately. I've gotten hit so many times I don't know which way to run and it just keeps going on and on. And in the midst of all this - I have the CRRN test looming up faster than the speed of light. That's the rehab nurse certification that I did the clinical for last month in Philadelphia. I have to tell you when I signed up for this nothing was going on, nothing. Now there's way too much going on and not much of it is good - home is a mess, work is not much better, no where to hide these days. 

I'm considering rescheduling, the test costs about $500 a try and it's only given twice a year, June and December. Do I really want to wait that long? Not sure, not sure. I have been trying to study but it seems like everything just slides at this point right past me at this point, like ducks on ice. When you're worried and stressed things just bounce - it did make QA at work a little less stressful - what more can you do to me? I am soldiering on - I got a good study guide from Amazon today and I'm re-listening to the lectures. I guess I'll just play it by ear and see what happens.

I'm hoping to get a little less overwhelmed at some point - but not holding out too much for that. It seems like when one thing finally calms down something else happens or we have some sort of explosion, it's very tiring some days. Very tiring. And I will not uttering any phrases that sound like I cannot take one more thing - because every time  I do the universe laughs and thinks to to itself - 
Game On. 

No comments: