Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall Ramblings

Despite my miscounting, it is FINALLY fall - summer got it's last licks in on some unexpected expenses but it's all good and nothing we can't handle. I figured if we could stay debt free for a couple of weeks we would be ahead of the game. Fall is very much here, the trees are turning fast and my driveway is already a mass of leaves. That picture is of Pearl eating an acorn, I've given up trying to make her stop. We're being pelted with acorns 24/7, Pearl sneaks them in the house and happily chews them up, eats the nut part and spits out the shell - all over the carpet. I guess her AKC name - Pearl the Squirrel - is appropriate. I'm busy looking for my winter clothes, I found half of them which are still in the bin downstairs so I have to go down every morning,rummage and get dressed. The weather this time of year is a bit iffy and if I put the summer clothes away it will instantly be like 90 degrees for the next two weeks. I've started on the fish hat I wanted to knit, so far so good. I had to resize it as the intended recipient is quite small but it seems to be working out so far. David is working all sorts of crazy shifts this weekend as he was out of work while his knee healed so he's making up for lost time. I'm just rambling on, aren't I? Well, Happy Fall!

No comments: