Total Pageviews

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Sweater Is Done

It is not fall as I had thought it would be today. Apparently the first day of fall moves around and it's the first day of SPRING that lands on the 20th every year. Oh well, now we have to wait another couple of days but it won't kill us I suppose. In other news I finally finished the sweater I've been working on for the past moth. Not the greatest picture, but it's done and that's what counts. It just needs the buttons which I'll pick up during the week. I have a button box but none match of course. Yesterday David and I went to a BBQ at Gerri's house, what fun! It was nice to see everyone outside of work on a weekend. I'd like to eventually have a party here but we have to finish the house first. Now that we've gotten our finances straightened out we have to sit down and figure out what needs to be done in the house and how to achieve that without going back into debt. The balcony and the atrium both need carpeting, downstairs needs a few windows and paint - I've debated painting the paneling but it's so outdated and so dark down there, there's just no point in not doing it. The pool will wait until spring, doing it now will just create work and that's something we don't need to be looking for. So, Happy Almost Fall today!

No comments: