Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Is It Thursday Already?

I haven't taken any pictures lately so you'll have to revisit some old stuff. Not much is going on - a lot is going to go on, but it hasn't happened yet. And anyone that knows me for more than half an hour will tell you I'm extremely superstitious - I will not say Boo before things happen because if I do, then terrible things will happen and my life will be in shambles. So I guess this is sort of a Non-blog, skirting the subject but not really touching it. We're planning a few trips here and there and as they occur, I will  write. In other news, the Shipwreck Shawl is coming along well, I'm on the 3rd pattern already and it vaguely resembles the pictures, so I'm happy. Once I get past that part I'm taking a break and doing a baby sweater for a co-worker, then back to the shawl.  I have 4 more sessions of PT for my foot, jury is out again. I was doing really well and for the past two days it's been hurting again. I'm not sure if it's because I'm starting to slack off or I've done something, but I know I am tired of this stupid painful foot. I'm still exercising and stuff but it's just constantly annoying. I was hoping it would be all better by now, I have the division party coming up and the first trip, it would be nice not to have to worry about it or wear something other than clumpy shoes with my big green inserts in them.  Work's going well, we're getting super busy and I wrote a piece for the company newsletter that was accepted - but you know at some point the pins will be knocked out from under me so that keeps my ego in check.  I have no Christmas shopping done and it will be mainly gift certificates, I only have so much time and so much to do!

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I find it hilarious that you are an atheist but you are superstitious. That just ain't right.