Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Curl Up and (Die)t

So - the good news is I've lost 12 pounds. The bad news is this is probably the 4rth time I've lost 12 pounds with another 25 (or so) to go. Again. I was fine until I hit 50 and then my weight crept up. and up. and up. The hardest part is is it's so hard to lose and so insanely easy to gain. And dieting is work! No more drive thrus or premade foods - I make everything from scratch because it has less calories and less all around shit in it. I fit my exercise in early in the morning, lunch, after I get home but still it comes off a few ounces here, a few ounces there.

But I continue on, after all the only alternative is to simply give it up and get super fat which I'm just not ready for. I've been doing the Weight Watchers with my sister and her wife and that helps - it's good to have someone in the fox hole with you, isn't it? 

I suppose that's enough of that, Molly got her stitches out today - David was a bit annoyed because he had to make an appointment and the only one they had was mid-day of course. Molly didn't even get out of the car! The vet was like it will only take a second - and it did. David opened the back doors of the van, held her still and two seconds later she was stitch-free. Oh, well that chapter is over and done with. 

No comments: