Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2005

A Dog In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush

Silly thing. David must be back since I can hear Copper whining upstairs and scampering around. Roman came over the other day with his three year old grandson Justin to see the dogs which of course the dogs loved. Justin is very cute and speaks only russian but being three is the same in all languages. Jackson and I are are heading out to Janet and Diane's this weekend, I'm still waiting to hear if Vincent is invited or not. Otherwise he'll have to be a bachelor with David. It's more fun to be a bachelor if you have testicles I think, but we all have our cross to bear. I get paid tomorrow and I'm looking foward to that, makes my life worth living. I had one patient( he has dementia) this week as we were turning him, looked at me and asked "how did you get involved with this group?" and when I didn't answer lowered his voice and asked "was it greed?". The aide and I were laughing and I told him money would have to be involved for it to be greed! The snow continues to melt but given where we live I don't think this is the last of it yet. David's in complete denial and is Peter-Panning it about the weather, poor deluded boy. The temps are supposed to drop back down to the twenties this weekend and I don't care how many times he watches the weather they aren't going to say anything different. He can clap his hands and click his heels all he wants!

No comments: