Total Pageviews

Friday, March 22, 2013

Tis Our Winter Of Discontent - STILL

 I'm a bit of a crabby pants tonight - it SNOWED yesterday, still cold today, traffic on the way home, Reuben peed when I got home - but nothing major and I've recovered nicely. Work is going very well, I feel much better than I have in a long time. Much less stressed and I've been out a couple of times with my co-workers. This agency has a long orientation (6 weeks!) but I think I'll be off long before then. David and I celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary after consulting with various people. We've been married so long neither of us could remember how many years it's been so we have to go to our go-to girl Kim who got married the year before I did. She did the math so we were able to accurately wish each other a happy anniversary. I continue to work on my shawl, I'm working on the border now, the longest stretch I might add. I was worried I would run out of yarn but I'm pretty sure I have more than enough to make it to the end. Not much else going on. I'll post more tomorrow.


No comments: