Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Life In The Burbs.....

David and Jackson are heading back from WV this morning, a good time was had by all I understand. Jacks spent most of the weekend over his friend Becky's house with Becky and her parents who seem to think the world of him. David went to see some of his friends and they stayed at the hotel on our favorite exit. I just hung out with the animals and got some things done that I can't do when the troops are here, like clean and wax the wood floors. The dogs were no help at all, normally they're stuck to the couches like glue but the second I got done waxing they started romping around. I screamed at Charger who's response was to tuck his tail between his legs and then proceed to walk ALL OVER from one end of the house to the other so I had to pretty much buff it again. We got a smattering of snow again this morning, it seems every night it snows just enough to cover and then melts off by the end of the day. I got a surprising letter from our Sea Monkey this morning who is mulling over re-enlisting!! Wow, I was a bit surprised since we've all been hearing about Working For The Man for the past four years. Maybe the Man ain't so bad after all! And yes, there is a girl involved, but isn't there always?

No comments: