Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2005

Vicent's Version Of A Hot Tub

Boy, has it been a slow week around here. I've been busy with work and going to the gym - I didn't think I had the time for that until I MADE the time for it and now manage to get there at least 4 times a week. Of course even this gym has lurkers - those daily regular that get on the same treadmill every day at 8:05 for 27 minutes,etc. When a new person shows up and gets on "thier" piece of equipment it throws them off entirely and they descend into annoying behavior. I had one already go to the desk to ask the woman to come and look at my time in an effort to get me off. Bah. The weather is finally turning warmer (in the 30's) so I've been doing a lot of walking outside also. I have my bike here, but I don't know if I'll use it, there's no shoulders on these roads and when the Hideout Security Posse isn't about people don't slow down at all. Geez, I guess that's all for today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! Congrats on Editor's pick! Enjoy the spotlight, you have a great journal. Robin

If you're ever bored drop by mine and say hi!