Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2005

TGIF!

Except for those of us that have to work a 12 hour shift today, then I suppose it would be TBIF (Too Bad It's Friday). David and Copper are heading back here this morning from WV, David's been busy with the house all week. Apparently the pool does indeed have a new liner but hadn't been covered properly so it's home to leaves and baby frogs. David bought a used mower and has made a large headway in the yard around the house and the plumber put in the new hot water heater we bought here on sale. He wasn't able to get ahold of the gas company though so it was cold spongebaths for the week - yikes! - he's VERY much looking foward to a hot shower. Jackson and I did alright all week, I managed to get him to school on time despite work, I just ix-nayed out a few minutes early both mornings and he wasn't late once. For his part he was up and ready to go both days AND even fed the cats and walked the dog! He had pizza again last night and ate the entire thing by himself which I find just short of amazing and we watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show which he loves almost as much as I do. It had been on VH1 the other night but we missed most of it and it's edited so I picked up a copy at Borders - I forgot how great a movie it is. I'm considering extending my resignation since we're not going to be leaving here until the middle of June but we'll see what I can work out.

No comments: