Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2005

What's Eating The Dogs

Vincent is once again creating a stir in the animal kingdom around here. I changed the dog's food and for some wierd reason Vincent is wildly attracted to it, much to the dog's horror. It's ok for them to eat the cat's food, NOT the other way around. Coppper is especially freaked out by this new turn of events and has no clue how to deal with it at all, he'll probably need dog therapy. I finished the latest sweater, it came out pretty good. I think it'll fit David's sister Maryann so I'll be flinging southward and she can just pack it away til winter. I of course have already started another one, knitting helps me deal with the stress. We've had lookers for the house pretty much every day for the past few weeks, but no offers as of yet. We actually have a renter lined up in the event we're unable to sell it, so at the very worst it'll be investment property. It's just hard because I sleep during the day so David's got to be around to show the house an run the dogs out to the truck. We're fortunate they're very stupid and don't mind sitting in it for an hour or so daily, they actually look foward to it!  It's hard to keep the house perfectly straight all the time as if Martha will be doing a spot check any second!

No comments: