Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Best Laid Plans

I picked up the corsage yesterday - we employ the fancy florist, Zaccgnini's because they always do such a swell job. It's quite lovely, I know because it's still residing in my refridgerator this morning because Jackson didn't make it to the Homecoming dance. He woke up yesterday with a temp of 101.5 and the rest of the day went downhill from there. He kept thinking he'd feel better but around 4 pm he still was unable to get out of bed - he still had a fever despite my frequent dosings of tylonol and at 4:30 finally threw in the towel. I have to say Becky was much more understanding about it than I would have been at the that age but Jackson said she'd been kind of on the fence about going anyhow. She is NOT however on the fence about going to senior prom but that's in the spring. Anyhoo, I did my one admit in Grafton yesterday and then went to a flea market at the Clinton firehouse which was fun. I got a bunch of stuff for only $8 that I seriously don't need and can't figure out why I bought it in the first place, however that can be said for a few of my other purchases in the past and at least these unnecessary items didn't even break a ten. Jackson and I watched the BBC channel last night - we are seriously addicted to Dr. Who and Torchwood and never miss an episode (when they have marathons we're glued to the tube all day!). I have to finish up some paperwork today and hopefully everyone will stay quiet - although  I doubt it.

No comments: