Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Please Don't Let It Be Monday Again.

I'm currently watching Willy Stark, yet another old black and white movie. Everyone is getting backhanded freely, the phrases "floozie" "dame" and "two timer" are used quite frequently - and the drama is over the top. The son, who was forced to play in the Big Game to make his father look good, is now sitting rather peevishly in a wheelchair being mighty annoyed. I love it and find it quite relaxing, I have no idea why. David and I watch a lot of crime shows - with only 4 channels I don't have much of a choice - but I've noticed lately there seems to be a run on who can produce the most Henious Crimes. They're running out of creative ways to produce victims, even the flesh eating serial killers are starting to wear thin. So when I can the The Classic Movie Channel is on, even if I'm not giving it my full attention. I'm hoping today stays quiet, after the past week's events all I'd like is one day of nothing. Nowhere to go, nothing to do. Our office is growing again, we have nurses coming in, not fast enough but at least we'll have them. I did almost a full day on the road yesterday, not that I minded. The sun was out and the temps were in the 40's - spring is calling. David is almost fully recovered, the wound should be closed in another week or so and he has about 2 more weeks of antibiotics to go. Then it's back to the surgeon to see where we go from here. But he's been finishing the house and has been putting in applications as he thinks he might like to work for someone else for awhile. And I continue knitting, I picked up one more skein of the yarn I'm using so I should have enough to complete the shawl - then it's on to the next project. This one seems to be taking forever, but I think it's really I just haven't had the time to work on it.


No comments: