Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Winter has finally arrived in true form in our neck of the woods. We got another 4 or 5 inches with more predicted over the weekend. It's a lot like Syrucuse here weather wise, it's not only that you get snow, it's that it never melts between bouts so it just continuly piles up. Jackson has another 2 hour delay this morning so he'll be heading off to school around 10 or so. The cats are content to stay in, Vincent got very brave the other day and went outside for a good two and a half minutes.  He was fun to watch in any case, he was walking on the deck with exaggerated steps in an effort not to touch the snow, he looked like he was swimming. I made him come in the house and he was more than happy to oblige. The other two don't even look at the door, ever since Claw almost got eaten she's shown no desire to go out and Mr. Lee's not allowed in any case. I've got work tonight and tomorrow and then after that I don't know - I'll probably get my permenent schedule by friday. Either that or I'm off for the winter!!

No comments: