Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Last Call

Since I'll be per-diem soon I'll no longer have to do call on the weekends - that will be a great relief and I think will reduce the stress quite a bit. Of course since it's my last weekend I am uber-booked and was attempting to track down my admissions for today last night - you would think that people that just got out of the hospital would answer thier phones, wouldn't you? One is a definate for 9 am, one is still in the unit so if I was taking bets that would be a long shot and the 3rd one is on the lamb apparently - then there's a visit and he also apparently cannot pick up the phone. THEN I have to worry about patients calling in to be seen for some problem on top of that......can you see where the stress is? Speaking of stress David has been in overdrive and nitpicking away for the past 5 days due to the inspector coming with the buyer on Monday, Jackson flying in on Tuesday, him flying out on Thursday.....busy busy. And in the midst of this I am actually binding off the blanket and after that it's just the sides and it's done. I don't know what I would do without my knitting sometimes, it's one of the world's best stress relievers there is and these days I need it.

No comments: