Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My How Things Have Changed

We have had no lookers this week, a bad thing because we haven't completely sold the house but a good thing as David has been burning the candle at both ends getting everything from the gutters to the old hot tub room finished up. I had a very nice, very quiet weekend which given the stress I've been under lately was a very welcome change. I got some bad news at work just to top off the week, I will be making another little chemo hat in the coming weeks, there's plenty in life that isn't fair but this really stinks. The chances of remission are good I think, I hope. I heard from Adam a few days ago, he's really doing well, he's been making friends and plans and paying his bills so we're quite pleased with him. Jackson will be back next week, I can't believe how long he's been gone, since the end of May! David finished up his bathroom and did a bit of painting so that should be cured by the time he gets home. I was looking through the old pictures I have saved on my computer, it's almost shocking to see what the house looked like when we first moved in and what it looks like now. I've been teasing David that it looks so nice maybe I'll buy it!

No comments: