Total Pageviews

Monday, July 14, 2008

Not Out Of The Woods Yet

The inspection is today, so David is scampering about tying up a lot of loose ends. We weren't concerned with things lying about as they are not inspecting our housecleaning skills, but then the RE called last night and the house is being shown tonight at 7pm (since we have the wipeout clause we're still technically on the market). After my two admits the weekend passed rather quietly with the exception of a call at 9 pm last night. My first thought was Oh No! but it turned out to be some guy wanting to know who I was and if this was the number he had (he had the wrong number). David's pretty much finished up that back room, there's just a tiny bit of tiling to be done and that's it. Susan didn't come over to swim yesterday because it rained off and on. Jackson will be back tomorrow, I'm pretty excited to see him, I can't believe it's been over 6 weeks! He's off to the recruiter's this weekend and I'm sure he and Becky have made plans, but I get to see him too! I'm oncall until Friday but then after that, no more - I can't tell you how much I'm looking foward to not having to do that. I won't mind helping out here and again, but not having to be tied to the phone every 3rd weekend will be a relief. As you can see from the pictures the blanket is very close to being completed, I started the first edge last night so hopefully it will be done by the end of the week!

No comments: