Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Touch Me And I'll Scream

 
Actually, you don't even need to touch me, I just scream randomly at this point. Everything is piling up, too much going on at once. We have people coming to look today to look at the house (since we have a wipeout clause with those other people, the house is still on the market)so we still have to be busy bees. I got my COBRA paperwork, ouch is all I have to say on that subject. David has been making phone calls to the dog sitter, car rental, yadayadayada. My car goes in the shop tomorrow for my last vacation day for a tune up and new wires. David flies out to Newark not this Saturday, but next and then he'll drive back with Ray. We will be going to LI after that for a bit. Jackson is flying back this coming Tuesday and then he has to go to the recruiters for the paperwork and further training. When I asked about Becky (since he's planning on seeing her right after he gets back)  all I get is "it's complicated" (translation - butt out!) so I leave that alone. Work is just a screamer in itself, but as I've said before I don't think it's them, I think it's me. However, it's not helping that they're changing my schedule at 4pm after I've called and set up all my patients for the next day.I'm on call for the last time this coming weekend, you have no idea how much I'm looking foward to THAT. I have a list of agencies to call in the area we are most likely to end up in, that will be on Wednesday too. I'm in the home stretch on the baby blanket, the last row of trees is finished, now just the edge and the borders.

No comments: