Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

Give Me A V!


Jackson looks good, he managed to pig up his room in record time but he'll clean it before he goes. I hope. We had a good couple days together, nothing too special but it was fun just to see him again. I sent him and David back to LI on Sunday - as you remember David had missed his trip there due to an unexpected truck repair and I know his parents were disappointed. Adam ended up changing his plans and won't be here til Wednesday so I changed Jackson's plans so he would have enough time to see everyone on LI. I had to work today so it worked out well. I am planning on us all spending one day together which will be Thursday because David is working on the weekend so he can't come with us. Today was my last day of work and then I'm off for two weeks - I don't think I've ever had such a long vacation! It's making me a bit anxious - what didn't I do, what did I forget, what if something happens when I'm gone? But other people have gone on vacation and I've survived it, so I suppose they will survive without me. In other news I finished the baby sweater this morning, frantically adding the last touches before work. I wasn't able to get a picture of it because David took the camera to LI but hopefully the mother of the recipient will take a picture and send it to me. It came out better than I thought it would. Now i can finish the socks and the shawl -although whether the socks get finished or not is up in the air. i just don't like the pattern, it's a bit cumbersome or something and it's like a punishment. On the other hand I already have one an a half socks finished so we'll have to figure it out. But I have two weeks to do that, don't I?

No comments: