Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2005

A Couple More Pictures

Becky's mom took WAY more pictures than we did, but was nice enough to make us a set - they came out pretty good. They both looked so nice, but of course today they're back to Festive Funeral Wear. The leaves are turning more colors but I think I'll wait until next week to do any more picture taking since some of the trees are taking thier own sweet time about things. It seems like summer just dragged on and on and on, but now October is a third of the way over!  I've got to figure out where Mylan Park is too - they're having a big hot air ballon festival there next week which I'll be attending. This week church was not too much fun - our lay leader and her husband abruptly handed in thier resignation with no notice sending the entire church into a tailspin since no one, including the board saw this one coming. I'm in charge of the coffee again this week - Mark was laughing when he saw the sign up board (mine was the only name on it) and cheerfully pointed out the next 3 years appeared to be open...... I finished up early today so I'm home at 3 - but tomorrow I have an all day seminar in Pittsburgh which means I'm out of the house at 6 am. Yuck -o - la.

No comments: