Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2005

Homecoming.

I picked up Becky's corsage yesterday - I wish I'd taken a picture of it because it came out very pretty - red roses with  black lace. Jackson was very impressed. Jackson refused to get dressed until it was almost time to go and left with tie in hand. No one in the house knows how to tie a tie so Becky's dad was in charge of that detail. I took pictures of Jackson before we left but when we got to Beckys' she wasnt even dressed - I'd forgotten I was dropping him off early. Becky's mother is going to have two sets made so I'll have them later on in the week. As I was almost home I passed David who rolled down his window to tell me he was going to Becky's house because Jackson had just called to see if Dad could bring the ticket he forgot. I gave David the camera so we did manage to get one picture. Becky's mom was impressed I think that Jackson brought a corsage so we scored brownie points in that department. Jackson said the dance was ok. I think the rain might stop today - the temps have dropped into the 50's at night and then we warm up to shorts weather during the day guarenteeing you'll never be dressed right. I've got to go to a seminar in Pittsburgh on Tuesday which would be more fun if I didn't have to be there at 7am (it's a two hour drive).

No comments: