Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Channel Twelve Weather Team

Can you believe the Channel Twelve Crack Weather Team actually predicted SNOW for today - given their track record I suppose that's as good a guess as any others that they've made in the past. Yesterday was supposed to be rain all day, yada yada yada and it was rather breezy and sunny. It is  rather chill and crappy this morning and I believe I was standing in the "rain" - but since I'm not a meterologist I could be wrong. Anyhow, I was on my exercise bike this morning for a bit but David has banned me from the elipse so I have to sneak on that - I have only once just to try it out. The steri-strips are almost all off and the incision is quite impressive  - I think when it heals more down the road it'll be barely visable at all. Not that it matters - I have a scar on the right breast (benign mass), a nice big one running down the left between my rib cage and breast (benign calcification of the chest wall) and of course my hysterectomy scar which is pretty long due to the large tumor removal(benign). I'm glad it was all benign, but it means I won't be able to be an exotic dancer when I retire as I had planned. Our printer is still on the lamb, I have been researching it but all of the solutions are those scary things that you just know if you make one misstep you'll wipe out your computer for good so we'll probably be bringing it in to the computer repair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have an idea.... what of you were to become an exotic dancer in a Goth club? If you do that, the scars will be an asset instead of a liability. See, there's a silver lining in every cloud!

Love,

Your sick and twisted friend,

Liz