Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Days Go By

David finished up the job in Fairmont yesterday and came home to pick me up and get Jackson from school. He had his monthly Navy meeting so we dropped him off and then headed off to exit 7 because I have a coupon! The Yarn Hater has stopped making comments for now  - especially the ones pertaining to the fact that just because you have a coupon doesn't mean you have to use it as it appears it all falls on deaf ears anyhow. why would I be carrying around a coupon I wasn't going to use - there are times when he just makes no sense at all. I bought a really cool knitting bag to go along with the other 9 or 10 that I own - but they're like outfits, different bags for different projects. Since my birthday is coming up at the end of the month I'm busy plotting that out - the latest Alan Dart book is only being sold in England so I'll have to special order that. David is off to Maryland today, he's putting in a door for a friend who owns a house in Deep Creek - Maryland is actually only an hour or so from here so it's not that impressive. Oakland, Maryland is only 30 miles from Kingwood to give an idea of the distance. My project today is the printer. The printer we bought from Dell was working fine until a week or so ago - then all of the sudden it didn't recognize the USB cable - that would be the thing that communicates with the computer. We thought it might be the cable so we bought a new one and it worked temporarily but then the next morning it was back to announcing it had never seen that USB before and had no idea where it had come from. I've never heard of a printer taking the fifth, but apparently they can. I emailed Dell and got an answer back  - it is a LONG scary thing you have to do and since my problem is I can't print off the computer, sigh, I can't print out the directions. Wish me luck.

No comments: