Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Vacation Is Over.

Yep, this is it. Last day. Oh well, I have to say I had a good one - seeing Adam and the Carters, not to mention romping around Norfolk for the beginning of the week and just hanging about for the rest of it - great! I've spent most of the weekend alternately eating crap and cleaning the house - I also made it to the dentist on Saturday. I haven't been since we've moved and I've been putting it off ever since. I hate going to the dentist but the one time I didn't my teeth went downhill fast so I will not be repeating that again. It wasn't too bad and I have one cavity, one that needs to be redone and one that will be done solely for cosmetic reasons. I found a dentist that is near my office so I can go right after work instead of racing back to here and taking off a lot of time. I am busy getting ready for back to work tomorrow, part of me is dreading it, but I think I'm ready to go back. The only issue is David is still working out on LI and our pet sitter is on vacation so it will be a rough week for Miss Pants but I'm sure she'll survive.

No comments: