Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blog Jumping

 If you look at any Blogger blog in the upper left hand corner, you'll see a little thing that says "next blog' - that's one of my favorite past times as it jumps you to random blogs on  the Internet. It seems to start off picking blogs that have something in common with the one you're reading. I sometimes visit my own blog to jump off of and it will start off with knitting blogs, then crafting, then stay at home moms, Christians, traveling Christians, travelers, etc. You get the idea. It gives you a weird snapshot of what people find interesting - my favorite one was a blog devoted to My Children's Allergies in which the blogger went into great depth of symptoms, medications and general reactions to all of the above. It was a bit of a snooze fest as you might imagine.  However since I tend to write about what I did today she might find me a bit of a sleeping pill also. Quiet weekend, I watched Sixteen Candles for the zillionth time and David couldn't believe I was watching That Again -we have this conversation every time it's on and I did point out I couldn't believe we were having this conversation Again. He cannot believe anyone would watch a movie over and over again. The next day I was parked on the couch watching The Quiet Man for the zillionth time - and David pulled up a couch and proceeded to watch it with me for the zillionth time. I asked him what the difference was and he seemed to think, well he really had no defense if you must know. I think the difference is John Wayne and that's about it.  I am spending a lot of couch time as you may have noticed - my plantar faschitis is a bit better today but I think I'll have to rest it despite having gotten thingies from the podiatrist. I did a short walk this morning and went out to get my hair cut but it's hurting now. I'm 2/3 of the way through the Cat Hat which is little and pink as the recipient is little and a big fan of anything pink. I  put my winter clothes out today also, I don't have as many of them as I thought but I think I did a major weeding when I put them up the last time. I'm going shopping next weekend with friends so I'll start at least looking. I had wanted to lose some weight first but let's be real - if we all REALLY waited to buy new clothes after we lost weight about 70% of us would be naked. The neighbors are not helping - I sent them over an apple pie and they sent back a lemon bread. Good thing my diet starts TOMORROW.

No comments: