Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 4, 2004

How Attractive Is This!

As you can see, Kim got the sweater and then like any good daughter, forced her Dad to try it on. Gene is a good sport isn't he? She has reported it's the size of a bathrobe so she'll be using it for TV watching instead of impressing her neighbors by parading up and down her driveway in it. I'm currently working on a poncho right now, I figure if I oversize it that's ok - it's a poncho! I'm on the Work - Countdown, things are getting a bit tense. I'm not sure if it's just my paranoia but it seems that when the manager is near, things go a bit silent. Adam will be home in less than a week, I can't believe it. I'm so nervous something will go wrong my letters are full of information he already knows. You would think that since he's been living on his own in a foreign country no less for almost 3 years he would know how to travel, but as his mother I'm obligated to make him crazy telling him what to do. We're going to make another pass at Christmas shopping today, I've managed to buy a few, but most of the time I go to the stores, get confused, despair and then head back home. We will most likely be doing gift certifciates again this year. And of course I'll be starting a new job all in the mix of this!! I think if this next job doesnt work out, I'll look into agency nursing since I seem to have turned into a nomad since I left Stonybrook. The person that hired me at Wayne Memorial told me someone gave me a glowing review so I'm curious to see who it was. I have a sneaking suspicion it WASN'T Moses Taylor! And in the Tree Slaughtering Dept we had a surprise visit from the Gestapo yesterday due to someone's chainsawing activity. He managed to skinny by them but he had better watch his butt or it will be Condo Jail for him!

No comments: