Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2004

Jabba The Nut

I should probably stop posting pictures of the cats all the time but they're so wierd all the time it's hard not to take tons of pictures of them. The good thing about having a digital camera is I can erase them so I don't have a zillion prints lying around. David and the crew headed off to LI yesterday, my mom said Adam and Jackson came in the front and ran out the back - they've both been making Big Plans for weeks! I had my last night at work - it's supposed to be Tuesday but I'm calling in sick. As a final Kick In The Pants the nurse manager wrote me up for some silly infraction I hadn't realized I'd committed - I just wrote "I don't remember this event" across it and signed it - I probably shouldn't have signed it at all but the sidekick hit me with it as I was heading out the door and took me by surprise and you know what they say about hindsight.... but it's all the more reason to call in as I would prefer they not get another crack at me. The crew will be home on Tuesday so I'm taking today to just potter around and watch tv. Sounds like a plan to me!

No comments: