Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 8, 2005

On Patrol

I've been pretty busy these past few days. I did make it into the class - David called them on Tuesday morning and they said if I brought my registration and payment they would let me in. Registration was supposed to have been closed 5 days prior to the class but past experience has taught me nothing speaks louder than money in hand. Of course I was running late from work, couldn't find the building, etc and managed to register 30 seconds before the first class started. It's a medical coding class and will be 3 hours twice a week after work. During the class they announced they sort of forgot to tell everyone that we would need $300 worth of additional books which went over as well as expected. There are quite a few single parents so I couldn't blame them for being upset - I was a little myself but there's nothing I can do about it. And then to add to the mix Jackson has been home sick for the past two days. Tuesday he woke up with a scratchy throat and little cough - I hate that because it's hard to judge if they'll get better or worse so we did what we usually do, send him and told him to go to the nurse if he got worse. So he was home by ten and has been home ever since. I think we can send him in tomorrow at least to get his make up work. We got the final check from the sale of the Pa house, thank goodness that's over and done with. The day of the closing they called to announce they couldn't find the keys to the house so they might not be able to close so David yelled back How The Hell Were You Showing The House Then and that sort of cured that little problem.

No comments: