Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Deja Vu

Yes, I know you think you've seen this picture  before - eerie, isn't it? Oh alright, I just didn't get a chance to take any pictures this weekend, I kept leaving my camera where ever I wasn't. And when I did have it the weather was just too crappy, however  despite the fact that none of this was recorded for posterity, we did have a very good time. Saturday it rained off and on so Cooper's Rock or walking around town was out, so David took Kim to the gun range and I took Sue and Grace to the number one attraction, Gabriel Brothers. We went to the new one and they loved it so much I thought I would have to call security to have them removed. I turned my back on them for one minute and the next thing I knew we had a cart full. They both made out very well and that killed off most of the afternoon. I wouldn't let anyone eat, only tiny things because we were taking them out to the Golden Corral Buffet which is a good place for groups as you can get your own stuff and not have to wait. You can also feed six people for under $70 which is also attractive. We did the book store after and then home as they were planning on an early departure this morning. They were very stressing about directions, they made it to Sheetz before calling the house and getting back on thier way. They just got home a few minutes ago, they stopped at Cabela's in PA and then promptly got lost upon leaving. But they're home and we were glad they came to visit us finally.

No comments: