Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 18, 2006

A Full House

Well, I guess I was off on my timing - I didn't think they would get here until at least 4 pm but they made it here by 1. I was working so David gave them the short tour, they were pretty tired from thier long trip so no one was looking for anything to do. I had made dinner the day before - lasanga, garlic bread and apple pie for dessert so all David had to do was throw it all in the oven. I had an infusion yesterday afternoon so David was the host again, they had a great time - David drove them all over, they went to some of the shops and out to the Boston Beanery for a late lunch. I got home around 5:30 and no one was hungry so we all had tea and then out to the movies. We saw Borat which was way funnier than I had thought it would be - we laughed all the way home! That was good because Pearl was very angry at being left behind and made a HUGE mess in the living room. She's actually been pretty good lately, she was down to just taking one or two things and leaving it in the livingroom but last night! She found a 20 pound bag of potatoes and threw them all over the living room and foyer, she ripped a roll of paper towels up, found my knitting bag and chewed up a pair of $25 knitting needles (WHY DON'T YOU JUST RIP OUT MY HEART YOU LOUSY HOUND DOG) and chewed up the hat I'd started, arrgh! And all in front of the company! No one was amused and Pearl spent the rest of the night hiding under the dining room table. Today is supposed to be nice so David is taking Kim to the shooting range and Sue, Grace and I are heading off to the shops - Gabriel Brothers of course and I might take them to Cooper's Rock to take pictures if the day is clear.

No comments: