Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Not A Bad Weekend

We had a fairly good weekend, I'm constantly stressed so fairly good at this point is pretty good. Sunday we went to a little art show at Ruby McQuaid park on the river, it was ok. It was pretty hot by then and the sun was glaring - I forgot my sunglasses so I spent most of the time squinting in general directions. We went to Ruby Tuesday's for an early dinner, that was a lot of fun. I didn't get to swim in pool all day Sunday because of David The Forgetful. He's been promising to pick up supplies for the pool for two weeks and keeps forgetting. Everytime I say I'll do it he says No, no I'm going to Lowes anyhow - so the upshot was it rained in a pool that had no treatment for two weeks and the water got so bad you couldn't even see the bottom of the pool. I ran out early Sunday morning and put so much chemicals in you would've thought the water would peel the skin right off you. But after a few days it finally cleared up and is swimmable again. I'm on call again this weekend and already have jobs lined up - I am getting VERY tired. I think if I was not being  two jobs at once it would be better, but it's not. I'm hanging in there for another month though before I make any final decisions, I just don't feel like the situation will ever get any better. For the past year and a half I've been the staff nurse trying to manage myself and now I'm the manager trying to be the staff nurse - I just get paid more for it. I'll probably try to stay, but I'm looking into having my resume professionally updated  - just in case.

No comments: