Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Pirates Again

We went to the movies yesterday - we saw the Pirates of the Caribbean again as David and Ray had not seen it. I didn't mind seeing it again and according to Jackson I go for the popcorn anyhow so it doesn't matter what's playing. No one is getting anything for Father's Day yet, I haven't had time to breath let alone do any shopping so it will be on my list. Considering that I'm still working on Graduation presents that's not a good sign. We went to the bookstore too, I got a book on how to deal with difficult people at work and also a knitting magazine that I don't need. BUT it comes with a free needle case which I also don't need BUT the needle case smells -I swear it!! - like fresh Barbies. Anyone who has ever owned a Barbie or any Barbie Accessorie can tell you exactly what they smell like - and there is nothing like the smell of Fresh Barbies to make your day a little better. Jackson thinks I'm crazy anyhow and says he would not own a Barbie no matter what it smelled like. Anyhoo, we went to Garfield's for dinner - total fun and then back home. I think we'll just be shopping today and I have to get more pool supplies. David had to get the first cup of coffee this morning (I got kicked out of bed yesterday for that duty) and complained because it's Father's Day so I told him the same thing I get told on Mother's Day - You're Not My Father. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

No comments: