Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside!

It's been super grey and gloomy lately, we have not seen the sun in days. It's supposed to clear up today, I hope and the tempeture is supposed to be up in the 60's - "supposed to" being the operative word. The rain has made everything chillier - we run for the heat in the morning! I finally finished the second row of houses on the blanket even though I bought all sorts of new yarn and needles which sit taunting me with their Super Nifty-Ness and looking like they would like to make a Monkey Hat. Bastards. The carpet guy is coming on the 26th, that's cutting it a little close to Jackson's graduation but there's not much we can do about it. Jackson had a great time at the prom, Becky's mom had professional portraits done so we'll be getting copies of them I was told. David went to pick Jackson up and told me Becky's mom was still a bit giddy about the whole thing - she really REALLY likes this stuff. Jackson's been a bit stressed as of late, I don't think he realized how much his life is changing and it's coming all at once - the fat lady is about to sing and I don't think he's as ready for it as he thought he was.

No comments: