Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Calm Before The Storm

I think I have a pinched nerve in my neck - and I think it might be stress. There's so much going on and hanging in the air lately - everyone at work is in high gear too so there just seems to be no relief anywhere these days. The other nurse had her last day on Friday - why is it when one person quits everyone else seems to follow? Even I've been peeking through the classifieds, as much as I love my job I've been feeling a bit burned out lately. I'm not going crazy looking ,but if I find something that looks interesting I'll pursue it is the attitiude I'm taking this month. I have to send out graduation announcements, they're all done and all they need is stamps so I suppose I've got no excuse. I guess a lot of my stress is so much is going to change so soon and I'm not sure I'm ready for it, but are you ever? When Adam left it was traumatic, we went from having a teenager in the house to an adult so far away we only see him once a year. Now Jackson is going and that will be it, no more children, no more teens, no one to ride shotgun to the mall. In one way it will be nice for it to be just me and David, but it will be so strange not having Jackson here. And David keeps vacillatating between selling the house now and selling it next  year - and it's back and forth, back and forth. On one hand selling the house and moving will keep us occupied, but I don't know about going through all that at the same time Jackson is leaving, it might be too much. And then there's the stay or go question - ARRGH!

No comments: