Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In Da Boneyard

I realized this morning while ironing and watching the TV set that perhaps a movie entitled "Ed Geins, The Butcher Of Caufield" was maybe not morning fare. I also swore to myself that if was ever standing in the middle of nowhere with no one around but my body snatching friend,who incidently happens to be holding a shovel, that I would keep my mouth shut on quittin' as it just ain't right. It's a good way to catch a shovel across the head (eekk!) with susequent Whapping (eewww) until you're on the wr0ng end of the body snatching business. Yes, I am still addicted to the Chiller Channel with no end in sight. If you get up early enough you can catch the Alfred Hitchcock hour which is always fun, isn't it? The temps continue dropping around here, it's the same all over. We get a small bout of Spring Like weather followed by winter and everyone acts surprised like it's never happened before. Same song different year. Of course it's not consistant yet, it's very cold in the morning then warms up and then back to very cold making it impossible to be dressed appropriately for more than an hour at a time. I'm about to start cabling again on my sweater, deja - knit??

No comments: