Total Pageviews

Monday, November 10, 2008



That picture is actually from one of the houses we didn't go see when we were house hunting - interesting decor, isn't it? Maybe I can knit some wall paper...... speaking of which, I did restart that sweater last night. I went through all the yarn and realized there's about 4 skeins that have a different color lot, it's so slight that when you put them with the others you don't notice right away it's not a match to the first dye lot. Oh well, at least I'm very good at the pattern. My cold is finally starting to break up, I feel better this morning than I have in a while so hopefully I'll be done with it by the end of the week. I'm going to start back exercising tomorrow since I can breath and stuff now, with the holidays looming around the corner I do want to get a little ahead with my diet so things won't be quite so tragic come January. I spoke to both the navy boys last night, they seem to be doing well. I guess I'd better go get ready for work

No comments: