Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Getting Ready For The Holidays

Our computer is probably headed for the shop - and OF COURSE it's the holidays. A few days ago I turned on the computer and recieved a message that system 32 had been modified. I said something to David and he said "oh that" - apparently that message had been coming up for a week and he just clicked it off before preceeding. That would explain all the mysterious goings on - AOL is completely kaput (I have to access it through MSN) and had to actually restore the computer this morning just to get to my email. But we'll get to it at some point, we leaving for my sister's for Thanksgiving and it snowed last night - not too much but enough and the temp has dropped a good bit also. I hope it's warmer in Pennsylvania!!

No comments: