Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2005

There Is No Road Not Travelled

I know this because I have travelled it. I've driven on cobblestones, gravel, mud, CEE-ment, what was left of the tar, rocks, grates, and Barely There. I do love the back roads so I took them all the way to a patient's house yesterday. She and her husband were laughing, especially when they found I had been on Turkey Hollow Rd. I told them it took my teeth about 5 minutes to stop vibrating after I got out of the car. And of course, being a glutton for punishment, I took them all the way back. You have to go slower, but I've found you get to see a lot of stuff that you would've missed - like the covered bridge or the steel pipe entrance to Grinnage. I saw goats, pigs, ducks, log cabins. So, it made for a fun afternoon. Our pal Jackson is in trouble for skipping homeroom - apparently that Becky person told him it was ok to do that. Strangely it was not ok with the school so David called and now he will be attending home room. In all fairness, the guidence counseller did tell him that they're cracking down on it this year, in the past they've just ignored it. We're waiting for his report card next week so we'll see if he'll be a free man or a prisoner.

No comments: