Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Thou Shalt Not Make Unto Thee Any Graven Images...

...or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or that is in the earth beneath or that is in the water under the earth. Hmm. Unless thou art a Catlicker and attend Our Lady Of The Loopholes, then you can put those bad boys all over, can't ya? The best thing about catholics they are SO easy - when they send me those silly letters for donations I send em back and write they can buy thier own alter boy - it's not my fault if they broke the ones they have! Speaking of flinging dirt, it rained like crazy for the past two days and due to all the digging, we are awash in mud from one end to the other. (excellent segueway, wasn't it?). I'm probably going to have to rent a steam cleaner for the carpets but we're waiting until everything dries up a bit. I'm busy hating my medical coding teacher, she once again held the class over, at 20 after 9 last night she pretended she didn't realize the class had ended 20 minutes ago and wanted to know if we wanted to continue! Considering it's already a 3 hour class it was a big resounding NO and she got really beaned and assigned a monster chapter which no one could possibly finish.(especially no one who is currently playing on the computer). And I recieved yet ANOTHER false email today concerning ACLU making a stink about marines praying. CRAP. Here is the link in case anyone else got it -  unlike others I ACTUALLY READ THEM BEFORE I SEND THEM ACLU Objects to Marines Praying - Netlore Archive

No comments: