Total Pageviews

Friday, November 11, 2005

How Now Brown Cow

I have a bit of a mystery going on in my car - I was eating poptarts on the way out to Kingwood this morning(YES I KNOW I shouldn't be eating them but they do have 8 vitamins and minerals...). I only ate one and put the other on the front seat....and now I can't find it. I looked under the seats, the car mats,down the side of the consol - no pop no tart. I shouldn't be that concerned - after all it's not like they go bad and will start to smell. I think they have a half life of 50 years or so. Since I can't find it I'm designating it "emergency rations" so hopefully if I end up in a Donner-like situation it will suddenly appear and save the day. Jackson is under partial house arrest - he got 3 D's, one E, one B and one A so he is restricted Becky-wise. She was over today though since it was a holiday and the alternative is to have him moping all day and making everyone crazy. David has fired up the fireplace which also happens to be in what serves as Jackson's bedroom these days and it's working fine. We have tons of wood from the dead trees so that'll help with the heating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOPE YOU FIND THAT POP TART AND THE HOUSE ARREST DOESN'T LAST TO LONG. I HAVE PLENTY OF WOOD FOR OUR FIREPLACE AT HOME AND ON THE RANCH AND OUT SIDE OF BOOM FIRES TOO . I LOVE THEM IN THE FALL AND THE WINTER. COME ON OVER FOR A VISIT TO THE RANCH AND THE NEWS