Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Spring Is In The Air

But not on the weather - the temp hit 65 today, but according to news will be dropping back into the 20's over the weekend. I'm still sick - not as bad but now I'm getting to the congestion/coughing part of the program. Speaking of coughing - has anyone else seen the quit smoking ads by the  PHILLIP MORRIS COMPANY?? The cigarette corperation apparently has a "smoking cessation website"  you can log on to if you need any assistance with this difficult decison(www.don't do it here's a coupon for a free pack .com). I suppose next I'll be getting my diet advice from Dunkin Doughnuts (www.what's another doughnut, it won't hurt you .com). And no, I haven't logged on as the whole idea seems a bit wierd and somewhat trite - there has to be a catch to it somewhere since people quitting directly impact thier profit margin. Hmm. Jackson and David are better today, Jackson went back to school and seems to have made out alright. I stopped at Krogers on my way home to pick up a supply of Cheesie Pepperoni Rolls as we are Out. I'm still driving like a fiend, but still enjoy it. My true goal is to be at my job for at least a year - not that I'm planning on going anywhere, but it's been so long since I've been able to stop bouncing I thought that was a pretty good goal. I've been at Interim for a little over 7 months and I don't think I'll go anywhere else - I like my job and lets face it, it just gets too tiresome meeting new people and learning new rules.

No comments: