Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20, 2006

Would you send Money To This Woman??

David was flipping channels the other morning and started hollering come look - I thought it was Tammy Faye Baker, but it's not. She was yammering on about doing Holy Work, and following the Lord Jesus Our Savior, yada yada yada but I have to admit she was very distracting. She could've been talking about drinking Windex Cocktails for all I knew, she was intriguing to watch, but not fascinating enough to send any cash. There is a number on the bottom of the picture but please don't call it and send money - you just know she's going to take it and run straight down to the CVS makeup aisle. Jackson had the day off so he goofed around most of the day, but also cleaned his room and vacuumed the house which I was very happy with. I'm finally starting to feel better - I woke up at 2 am for two reasons, one was the coughing fit I was having and other was a 12 pound purring cat slung across my stomach. Vincent is about as wierd of an animal as you can get. He comes in around 2 or 3 am, drapes himself over your head, stomach,etc and then starts purring away. He's completely astounded you would want him to leave because he loves you so MUCH. Anyhow, after I extracted the cat (who rolled over and laid on David - he's not picky) I took some cough medicine and went back to sleep for a few hours. I started off feeling fairly crap-o-la but as the day wore on I got better. It also might be the quart of Robtussin I've consumed in the past two days, but who knows.

No comments: