Total Pageviews

Friday, April 14, 2006

All In A Day's Work

Yesterday was driving day, here and there, back and forth. I don't know what I would do without my GPS - aside from being able to find just about anything the other two things are: it finds any shortcuts and is a rolling map of the road as I drive along. That way I can see any sharp turns, curves, cross roads, etc before I hit them - given the fact the roads here go up and down making it impossible to see ahead at times, that makes it so much easier. When I was driving yesterday there was an 18 wheeler that could've used a GPS, I wish I could've gotten a better picture of it but there were cars behind me and of course, no where to pull over so I did the best I could. The whole thing was flipped over on it's side and there were a ton of people getting ready to haul it out, the driver had been removed so they were having a grand time of it. Jackson arrived home yesterday afternoon, he had a great time and the Roberts told me they had been glad to have him along. Jackson helped Bob do repairs at his mother's house for the weekend and then was just nice and polite for the rest of the trip. They went to an aquarium, Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum and Dollywood was having an international festival so Jackson got to see Chinese acrobats in Pidgeon Forge, Tennesee. Never saw that one coming, did you? I think he's glad to be home and will be allowed to hook up his games for the weekend since it is vacation. Charger is feeling a bit better I think, I'm keeping him drugged for a couple more days at least, I NEVER want to hear him make that awful noise again. Pearl seems to sense he doesn't feel good and has held it down to a low roar as best she can. She's a pest with the rawhides, she seems to feel they should be a group thing and either insists you hold it while she chews or she likes to chew them with Charger - fortunately Charger just likes being able to have them so he doesn't care one way or the other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband is dying to have a car with a GPS system!